Sunday, July 28, 2013

The state of predictions.

It is near the end of July and I figure that once a month I can do a quick piece on where I was wrong and where I was right in my predictions so far.  Some of these predictions will take years to confirm or deny, but I will give updates where I can to how they are progressing.  I am going to skip the predictions where nothing of interest has happened.

1) Dwight will stay in L.A.:  This was not a serious prediction, but it was still a prediction.  WRONG

2) Tim Tebow will lead the pats to the playoffs:  Again, not serious, it is not proven wrong yet, but it will be.  I wonder if my prediction counts as correct if Tebow leads to them to the playoffs while playing tight end?  I do not think so, my scenario was pretty specific and ridiculous.  The real prediction that Brady will start every game and win the division still looks strong.

5) The Eagles will surprise everyone to win the NFC East:  This prediction does not look as strong after the injury to Jeremy Maclin.  I had envisioned Maclin, Jackson, McCoy and Vick using their unique talents and the mismatches created by Chip Kellys system to become an explosive offense.  With only one dangerous receiver this team becomes much easier to game plan against.  WEAKENED BUT STILL ALIVE

Nothing interesting happened regarding my other predictions, yet.

1 comment:

  1. Greg Oden went to Miami. That is another correct one.

    ReplyDelete